Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Exclusive in the next issue of AAB


ALL ABOUT BARBRA is happy to present an ‘exclusive’ interview with Monique Impagliazzo, Actress, writer, producer and Barbra's Exec. Assistant during her most recent tour across Europe and Isreal.

"I have been working with Barbra now for three years. I worked with her during the filming Of The Guilt Trip, and the production of her CD's, What Matters Most and Release Me." 
The Tour
“I do love show days. I get an adrenaline rush from the moment I wake up. In the morning, I go over to Barbra's suite. I then answer any questions she has for me and give her messages I've received.”

Personally
"I've learned a lot from Barbra, so much that she probably doesn't even realise."

Read it all in the new issue of ALL ABOUT BARBRA Number 76 

Order it here