Thursday, 15 March 2012

Barbra was a dream - Casey Wilson

Actress Casey Wilson offered a brief quote on her part in Guilt Trip

You're in this movie with Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen that's now called The Guilt Trip. What can you tell me about your role in that?
I have a small part, I'm this receptionist that Barbra Streisand wants to hook up with her son. And she was just a dream. I was like, shaking. At some point there was this prop on the receptionist's desk, a gardening magazine I think, and she took an interest in it and said to me, "Can you make sure I get that gardening magazine after filming?" I wrote it on seventeen Post-It notes. "If you don't get Barbra Streisand that gardening magazine at the end of filming, you are a piece of shit!" [Laughs] Of course I ran over to her with it at the end of the day and she'd totally forgotten about it.